AIM
resheth

we are the ONE we are the ONE

Nice trailer

Can't wait for the real deal.

Walk in the Woods Walk in the Woods

AWESOME!

Everything was great, original, well-executed. pure and utter awesome

L and Raito's night L and Raito's night

This is like 2girls1cup

Reaction videos will be on youtube soon

Alpha Turret (Base D.) Alpha Turret (Base D.)

whoa!

Thought this was going to be boring, but the innovative aiming system was an awesome and fun addition. Good thinking.

Spitwad Spitwad

NOthing new, and took too long

This game was simply tedious to wait for. It would have gotten a better rating if the turns were quicker, and the idea of a stationary missile game has been worn out by many great games like Bowmaster Prelude.

varstudios responds:

Bowmaster prelude is a completely different genre to this. Bowmaster is a tower defence game. The same aiming/firing mechanism doesn't make them the same.

"POTC - Up Is Down" Nintechno "POTC - Up Is Down" Nintechno

Not too bad!

Really good job! You get an 8 for too many high-pitched synths though. Some bass would have been a good balancer, as it kinda hurt my ears on some parts.

Nintechno responds:

1. You may have been listening too loud.
2. It is better with speakers than with headphones.
3. You have wimpy ears (kidding)

Thanks for reviewing, i think the last bit would be where its really high pitched.

[ f ] Underwater Ghetto [ f ] Underwater Ghetto

synths

I just dont like the synths...you've got a good beat going, but please change the synths.

Great job otherwise.
(Suggestion: Lower pitch synths without that "saw" sound)

flashmac responds:

You gave me a 4 'cause you don't like the synths? sigh.....Well I'll be sure to keep that in mind. Thanks.

glitch bitch glitch bitch

Good, and here is what i think they are saying...

I think that what the people are missing here is a high amount of treble. It sounds sort of muted and...empty. If you try upping the trebel, i think that it would sound a little better.